Air Duct Cleaning Services for Marshall, MN
The HVAC system is very important for the environment of a home or building because it is responsible for air circulation and distributing the heating and cooling throughout the building. For as important as this function is, the air duct system does not receive proper maintenance or attention until something goes wrong. Providing regular maintenance is beneficial for the HVAC system because it gathers airborne debris such as dust, dirt, pollen and pet dander that accumulate on the internal components and get pushed back into the air when the system kicks on. This results in less efficiency for higher heating and cooling bills and increases the risk of health issues and breakdowns. Having this built up debris removed with professional air duct cleaning services will improve the heating and cooling efficiency, reduce the risk of breakdowns, and reduce the amount of debris in the air that can cause health problems such as allergies, strep throat, and legionnaire’s disease.
ServiceMaster Professional Services provides professional air duct cleaning services to remove built up debris from HVAC systems in homes and commercial buildings in Marshall, MN. We use the best cleaning equipment of the industry to effectively clean up the component parts of the air ducts and the vents which will greatly improve the indoor air quality and energy efficiency of the HVAC system.
If your home or building meets one of the following criteria, it is wise to consider air duct cleaning services:
- You home or building is newly built.
- A remodeling or construction job was just completed in the building.
- You recently moved into your home with no knowledge of when or if the air ducts have been cleaned.
- The quality of indoor air is low.
You can determine if you may have an indoor air pollution problem by answering “yes” to the following questions:
- Does your air duct system use a fiberglass filter?
- Are there pets in your home?
- Do members of your household smoke indoors?
- Has anyone in your home experienced respiratory problems such as allergies or asthma?
- Is there a high level of dust throughout your home?
- Does anyone in your home experience headaches, nausea, and burning sensations to the eyes, nose, and throat on a regular basis?
- Do the return and supply registers have a big buildup of dust?
The air duct system in a home or building should be maintained regularly to increase its efficiency and reduce indoor air pollution with professional air duct cleaning services. Contact ServiceMaster Professional Services to provide professional air duct cleaning services for your home or business in Marshall, MN. We can be reached anytime at (320) 252-4622 to schedule an appointment.