Air Duct Cleaning Services for St. Cloud, MN
Call: (320) 252-4622
The HVAC system in a home or building is responsible for air circulation as well as heating and cooling which makes it a pretty important system. However, the air duct system is often ignored until it breaks down or malfunctions. It is important to pay attention to your HVAC system because as it runs the heating and air conditioning, it draws in dirt, dust, pollen, pet dander, and other airborne debris that will get redistributed into the breathing air, contributing to indoor air pollution. The debris can also gather on the internal components of the system which can cause the components to break down or the system to work less efficiently. It is important to have this debris removed from your air ducts to improve the efficiency of the system and prevent diseases such as legionnaire’s disease, strep throat, and others that can be caused by unhealthy breathing air.
ServiceMaster Professional Services provides air duct cleaning services for homes and businesses in St. Cloud, MN. Our technicians have the right equipment to remove the dirt and debris that has accumulated within the air ducts and we can also clean the component parts. These services will not only help improve the indoor air quality of your home, but they will also make the HVAC system more efficient which will save you money on heating and cooling bills.
It is likely that your home needs professional air duct cleaning services if it meets one of these conditions:
- Your home was just built
- A remodeling or construction project just finished up in your home
- You recently moved in with no knowledge of when the air ducts were cleaned last
- You suspect indoor air pollution
If the answer to any of the following questions is “yes,” it is wise to consider air duct cleaning services:
- Do you have an HVAC system that uses a fiberglass filter?
- Do you have pets?
- Do you or someone in your home smoke?
- Do you or others in your home have symptoms of allergies, asthma, or other infections?
- Does there seem to be a lot of dust in your home?
- Are headaches, nausea, and burning sensations of the eyes, nose, and throat a regular occurrence?
- Do you notice a large dust buildup on the registers or in the furnace filter?
If the air ducts in your home are noticeably dirty or less efficient than usual, you could benefit from professional air duct cleaning services. ServiceMaster Professional Services provides air duct cleaning services in St. Cloud, MN to remove airborne dirt and debris from HVAC systems in homes and businesses. We can be reached 24 hours a day at (320) 252-4622 for more information or to schedule an appointment for our air duct cleaning services.