Water Damage Cleanup – Mandan, ND
Water damage can happen from a number of different sources and because it spreads so quickly through a home or building, it is an emergency business. That’s why ServiceMaster Professional Services is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our quick response will reduce your suffering and save you money because water claims can increase substantially if action is not taken to limit the damage.
ServiceMaster Professional Services provides water damage cleanup and restoration services for homes and businesses in Mandan, ND. Our cleaning professionals use advanced products, procedures, and equipment to effectively clean and protect your property and furnishings.
What to do after water damage
- Call for professional restoration services because mold or bacteria growth can begin within hours.
- Remove as much water as you can by mopping and blotting.
- Remove wet area rugs and other wet floor coverings.
- Keep your draperies off the floor by putting the bottom through a coat hanger and putting the hanger on the curtain rod.
- Wipe down wet furniture, prop up wet cushions for drying, put aluminum foil under all furniture legs.
- Move paintings, photos, and art objects to a safe, dry location.
- Keep books packed tightly on their shelves to help prevent warping until our professionals can begin the specialized drying process.
- Open drawers, closet doors, and cabinets to help with the drying.
What NOT to do after water damage
- Do not walk into a room with standing water until the power is turned off.
- Do not try to remove water with a regular vacuum.
- Do not try to remove permanent carpeting without professional assistance.
- Do not use electrical appliances while standing on wet carpeting or flooring.
- Do not disturb mold growth.
The building materials of a home or building such as wood and drywall absorb excess water which allows water damage to spread quickly throughout the structure. It is important to call ServiceMaster Professional Services immediately to limit the damage and save money on insurance claims. Our water damage cleanup process includes the following steps:
- Inspection and assessment
- Water removal
- Anti-microbial application
- Drying: air movement
- Drying: dehumidifying
- Drying: monitoring
When water damage strikes your home or business in Mandan, ND, make sure to contact ServiceMaster Professional Services for water damage cleanup and restoration services. Our trained professionals have the experience and equipment to handle small and large water losses in commercial and residential settings. We are standing by 24 hours a day at 701-222-7218 to respond to water damage emergencies in Mandan, ND as well as Burleigh, Emmons, Grant, Kidder, McLean, Mercer, Morton, Oliver, Sheridan, and Sioux counties.