Air Duct Cleaning Service for Plymouth, MN
The HVAC system is an important component of homes and buildings responsible for circulating air, heating, and cooling throughout the structure. This system is often overlooked unless it malfunctions but as it draws in and recirculates air, airborne debris including dust, dirt, pollen, mold, and animal dander can get drawn in with it only to be recirculated with the heating and cooling. This debris contributes to indoor air pollution and it can also accumulate within the air ducts which decreases the efficiency of the system. If there is a level of moisture within the HVAC system, mold and fungus can form from this debris which creates even more of a health risk. Diseases such as legionnaire’s disease, strep, and salmonella have been shown to spread through dirty air ducts.
ServiceMaster Professional Services provides air duct cleaning services to homes and businesses in Plymouth, MN. We have the training and equipment to completely remove dirt and debris that have accumulated within the air ducts as well as the component parts. The removal of this debris from the air duct system will contribute to healthier breathing air in your home or building and it will also help lower your heating and cooling bills by improving the efficiency of the system.
If your home meets one of the following conditions, you may need air duct cleaning:
- It was recently built
- You just finished construction or remodeling work on your home
- You just moved in and aren’t sure when the air ducts were cleaned last
- The air ducts have never been cleaned for as long as you have lived in the house
- There may be indoor air pollution
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, your home may have an issue with indoor air pollution:
- Does your HVAC system use a standard fiberglass filter?
- Are there pets in your home?
- Are there smokers living in your home?
- Do members of your household suffer from allergies, asthma, or other respiratory infections?
- Is there a buildup of dust in your home?
- Do you or other people in your home regularly experience headaches, nausea, or burning sensations in the nose, throat, or eyes?
- Is there dust building up on the registers or within the filter housing for the furnace filter?
If you believe your home or office in Plymouth, MN is in need of air duct cleaning services, contact ServiceMaster Professional Services. Our technicians can effectively clean your air ducts to improve the air quality of your home or building as well as the efficiency of the HVAC system. You can call us 24 hours a day at (763) 444-1473 to schedule an appointment or learn more about our air duct cleaning services.