Serving 28 counties in East Central, South Central, Southwest Minnesota and the Twin Cities of Minneapolis & Saint Paul
Experiencing property damage is already a hassle, but if it happens as a result of vandalism, it can make the experience even more infuriating. Acts of vandalism are usually done randomly and they are more likely to occur during the summer when young kids and adolescents get bored and restless. There are ways to discourage vandalism on your property, though it is impossible to prevent it completely. If you do experience property damage from vandalism, the best thing you can do is clean it up as quickly as possible. ServiceMaster Professional Services provides vandalism cleaning services to help cleanup and repair residential and commercial properties affected by vandalism in 28 counties and Minneapolis, MN. Our technicians will work quickly to remove evidence of the act and repair the resulting damage.
Encountering the effects of vandalism on your property may invoke anger and frustration because it is a petty, senseless act. Taking immediate action will give you control of your property back and deny the vandals the satisfaction of seeing the results of their work. Our technicians can effectively remove eggs, graffiti, and other substances from your home with our powerful cleaning products. If the vandals have damaged the siding, roof, or windows of your home, we can repair the damage as well.
The following actions can help limit the damage from an act of vandalism:
- Clean up eggs and other debris with water
- Remove physical debris like toilet paper and blot up stains on fabrics
- Sweep up broken glass or use a shop vacuum to remove it
- Record all the damage to your home with pictures and videos
Avoid these actions in the aftermath:
- Do not try to clean up chemical stains from paint, ink, or other substances
- Do not use electrical appliances until they have been inspected for safety
- Do not dispose of broken pieces that could be used in the repair
- Talk to a professional before attempting to clean carpeting, upholstery, and other fabrics
Being a victim of vandalism is a frustrating experience but getting your property cleaned up and restored immediately will help bring some peace of mind. Make sure you contact SVMPS if vandals have caused property damage to your home or business in the Minnesota area. We are available 24 hours a day at (800) 245-4622 to respond to the damage.